Chasing pavement.


 So, thing really go well for this past few week.

Its been 3 week since I start work on new job. Everything was ok la. All I have to do now is brace myself and adjust to the new work environment.

What I've learned from my past jobs is that not every coworker is a friend, and I was disappointed since I expected friendship from the people I work with, but I didn't get the same vibes. Anyway, I'm over it; my present job is much more exciting and challenging than the previous one. I intend to stay at this company for the next five years, slowly learning on how to run a business. HAHAHA. Yes, I intend to start a café where I will serve cakes and nice meals. Nothing fancy, a simple and decent life.

These days, seeing others happy makes me happy, but I'm aware that my source of happiness comes from other people. I'd be sad and lonely if I had to live and stay alone without my close family and friends. I'm not sure when I'll be content on my own. 

It's true that I'm broken, hurt, and anxious, but to be clear, it's not because of a lover; rather, it's because my life has been so dramatic in recent years, and I'm slowly losing myself. The things I've been through since childhood until early adulthood have been bottled up until I realise it's too much for me for handle. I wish I can open up and share my story but it will traumatize people to hear. HAHAHA. Keeping it to myself is the best I can do. 

I miss the old, carefree and happy me. 





Comments