time heals nothing,

Its unfair when people think, the act of me being responsible and taking care after people I care as something that I shouldn't do. As human being with childhood emotional wound, I would never want my other siblings to experience the same thing.

As as child, I was neglect so bad. I never feel supported or feel like someone really care about me while I grown up. I always feel lonely. I know I have a bright personality, its bcs I tried very hard to be happy and positive :(

I always I feel bad to complain about my struggle, that's why I don't really talk about it. 

some people had it worse, 

but my struggle is a struggle too.

I know, some people can't relate to my situation. 

and, actually what people said to me can trigger my emotional wound, so bad :(

I wish I can openly talk and share about my struggle :(

I just want to talk and express my emotions :(

Please.







Comments